(Social Media Terms and Conditions)
Retweet the competition tweet and be following @DiversoLondon, @GauchoGroup & @Wigmore_Hall.
*The prize is subject to the provider’s terms and conditions which the winner is responsible for checking - outlined below:
9. The winner of the Competition will be announced on Diverso’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account. https://www.facebook.com/DiversoLondon, https://twitter.com/diversolondon, https://www.instagram.com/diversolondon/) within 24 hours of the competition closing. By entering the Competition, you agree that if you win, your name may be announced to the public as a winner on that these platforms.
10. After being announced as a winner, the winners will be required to send a private message/ direct message/ email (depending on platform to the Diverso Page/email address confirming their full name, that they are over the age of 18 and live in the UK or Isle of Man (proof of identity and age may be required), and provide their phone number and address. Once the Promoter has received the relevant details (and proof of identity if required), the Promoter will reply confirming their win. The winners must respond within no later than five days of receiving a reply from the Promoter.
11. By entering a Competition, you acknowledge and accept that entries will be available for public viewing on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and that the winner’s names may also be used by the Promoter on the Companies’ Facebook page, Twitter Page or Instagram Page. Entrants who do not want this information to appear on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram should not enter the Competition.
12. The Promoter reserves its right to draw a prize and award it to another entrant if a winner cannot be contacted within five days of that winner being announced, or if a winner decides not to take the prize, or if a winner is subsequently found not to have been entitled to win a prize. If the person tagged refuses the prize but person who tagged accepts the draw will not be redrawn. If the person who tagged refuses the prize but the person tagged accepts the draw will not be redrawn. Only in instances where both the tagged person and the person who tagged refuse the prizes will there be a redraw.
13. The winner consents to the Promoter using the winner’s details for the fulfilment of the Competition but for no other use. All personal data collected will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
14. There is no cash alternative to any prize.
15. The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility of any nature for any system failure or other action or event which prevents a person from entering a Competition, nor in relation to the taking of any prize or the availability of the prize to the extent permitted by law. In addition, no responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for prizes lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel all or any of the Competition or to vary the Competition or these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving notice on Facebook or/and the website (http://www.diversoonline.com)
Promoter: Diverso, 11 St. Christopher’s Place, London, W1U 1NG